Summer Photo Contest!*

I like summer for a number of reasons. First and most important, its kayaking season. Secondly, its fun to go on summer family adventures.

Send me your favourite summertime family photo in an email (info@lesliepuirasphotography.com) along with your full name, phone number and the city you live in. Winners will be posted on my website and blog on August 15th 2011. The winner will receive one free 30min summer portrait session! The runner up will receive a voucher for 50% off of a family moments portrait package! Contest closes on August 12th 2011 at midnight.

I like it when everybody wins..
So from now until August 1st everyone will receive $15 off when they book their family moments package!

From my family to yours, HAPPY SUMMER!


My husband Joe on my birthday picnic!


Liam explores the grass in our backyard



*Contest open to residents of Aurora/Newmarket and surrounding area.


0 comments: