Mat, Naomi & Baby Squeaker



Two of my favourite people! Mat and Naomi, my husband Joe and I spent this Valentine's Day weekend together as is the tradition for the last three years. These dear friends are going to be the godparents for our baby and the least I could do was take a few pictures for them. It was really fun to spend the weekend with another expecting couple and to cherish this shoot as the last one I'll be doing before our baby comes (any day now). I will still be booking appointments and will be back behind the camera in 3 months. Congratulations Mat and Naomi!! Can't wait to meet you, "Baby Squeaker"!








2 comments:

Trenton Christian Church said...

wow - you make us look gooooooooood.
and a little less crazy than we actually are.
seriously Les, I am in awe of your skills, you are an amazing photographer.

Elaine said...

Wow... what an incredible job you've done. I guess this project really hits close to home. These are stellar!